Color Time - Valspar Aspen Gray

Welcome to another Color Time post! This could be one of the those perfect gray colors. The tone would work with many different room styles. Valspar's Aspen Gray is both bright and warm, perfect for the cold fall days ahead of us! Would you use this gray in your home?

ColorTime Aspen Gray Valspar


HHValsparAspenGray


**Note: As you can see above the paint chip sample online looks different than what is in the actual room photo. When choosing paint for your own home never go by what you see online, the color will always be a tad different. I suggest picking up a small paint sample at the store and paint a color swatch in the actual room, than you will never be disappointed! 

To see past Color Time Paints click here!

(Image from Canadian House and Home Magazine)

6 comments:

Julie Q said...

That is a fabulous gray! Might try it out for our new bedroom because it will make our white furniture pop! :)

Anonymous said...

This is indeed a perfect gray!!! It's so light, I just love how it looks in the room above!

Unknown said...

Love that gray- I have been trying to convince my husband to paint our bedroom gray for months- think I finally wore him down.

casey at loft and cottage said...

That room looks great, so cozy and warm. I'm thinking of painting my lr grey; may just have to try this!

Maggie Rose said...

Wow, the chip & room look TOTALLY different (and probably more so in person). I prefer the shade on the chip as I like warmer grays in my own home, but I do like the drama in the room pic.

We used a "greige" in our dining room that I LOVE - Ben Moore's Mocha Cream. I could eat it with a spoon and it looks amazing with our white trim.

Caitlin said...

Ok, no joke this is one of my FAVORITE rooms! That day is amazing and I love the way the white fireplace and door pop. I need those chairs and the rug sent to my apartment ASAP! Oh, I love :)

Thanks for the inspiration my dear!